- Get a collar as unique as your pup! Only ONE of each design is made.
- S collar for a 10" - 13" neck size
- Preserve Maya culture and empower artisan women with stable jobs ❤️🙆
- Materials: Water-resistant latigo leather, Handwoven nylon, Brass-finished steel hardware
- Come back often for amazing new designs! New styles uploaded every week day.
To sort the One & Only collection by Size, click HERE and tap SORT BY SIZE
In the Highlands of Chiapas, Mexico, the collar's vibrant textile is hand woven by female artisans using the Maya technique "Trenzado a Mano". The D-ring and buckle are ultra-strong, brass-finished steel. The collar features a padded leather interior for the comfort of your dog and a special ring for the ID tag.
Technique: Trenzado a Mano (Maya hand weaving)
Origin: Chiapas, Mexico
If the leather is soiled, it can be wiped with a soft, damp cloth using a lather of any mild soap with lukewarm water. Avoid contact with salt or chlorine water. For best results, use leather conditioner occasionally. The textile can be cleaned with a brush, water, and mild soap.
5-7 day shipping for all U.S. orders. We will gladly accept returns for up to 30 days after your purchase has shipped. 1-year limited warranty with proper use. Although our collars are made with resistant materials, the durability of our collars depends on their use and the behavior of your dog. Our warranty does not cover collars that have been chewed.